CREBONIT GROUP stands for high-quality, innovative and sustainable Coating and Paint systems in the field of INDUSTRIAL, PROTECTIVE, TRANSPORTATION, AUTO REFINISH and CONSTRUCTION Coatings. They are working effectively and have been established on the world market. Our business conduct is characterised by our sense of responsibility and business ethic principles. The Code of Conduct of CREBONIT GROUP-Group determines what CREBONIT GROUP who is employer and producer of several brands expects from you and what you can expect from CREBONIT GROUP! It is the personal responsibility of all employees of CREBONIT GROUP-Group to comply with this Code of Conduct and it is not a question of their function and place of work.
2. Respect for every human being
The values of CREBONIT GROUP are based on inspiration of people and helping them to develop themselves constantly. This is only possible in a work environment where we respect the rights of humans.
- We deal with people based on their capabilities and not on the basis of their religion (or without religious confession), colour, age, handicap, gender, sexual orientation or family status. On the other hand, we respect local laws for positive discrimination, if there are any.
- We don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment.
- CREBONIT GROUP respects and supports the international human rights.
- CREBONIT GROUP stands up for the elimination of all kind of forced labour or child labour.
3. Management Príncipes
- The corporate objectives of CREBONIT GROUP go hand in hand with the personal and professional development of our staff.
- We achieve a good work environment due to a close collaboration between management and employees that is characterised by quality, productivity and mutual trust.
- We accept that the employees have different priorities during their working life and we try to get a balance between company and individual needs.
- Internal and external we have an active, prompt and open-minded communication. We want to win and maintain sustainable trust between the management of CREBONIT GROUP, the employees, our partners and external parties.
4. Conflicts of interest
We expect that every employee of CREBONIT GROUP-Group contributes actively to our business objectives. We don’t tolerate activities of any employee who wants to make personal profit at the company’s expense (except for agreed salary, bonus or other agreed benefits). Any participation or support of activities that compete with the activities of CREBONIT GROUPis not permitted. We expect from our staff that they realise an existing or potential conflict of interest. Employees should address to their superior if they are not sure in which cases a conflict of interest may arise. We actively support the revealing of hidden conflicts of interest (whistle blower principle).
5. Protection of CREBONIT GROUP-Group’s property
- Property of CREBONIT GROUPmust be treated carefully (installations, computers, cars, etc.) and it should only be used for business purposes. Exemptions may be given by the respective superior.
- Property of CREBONIT GROUPmust be protected from misuse (fraud, robbery, loss).
6. Confidential Information
Information gained during the working relationship, no matter whether they are about CREBONIT GROUP-Group or about individuals, are only meant for carrying out the job. This information is confidential unless it is publicly accessible. This commitment is valid for active and former employees of CREBONIT GROUP-Group.
- Confidential business, technical and financial information must not be forwarded to unauthorised persons or discussed in public.
- CREBONIT GROUP respects the rights on confidential information of others. If CREBONIT GROUP obtains information of third parties under the condition of confidentiality, CREBONIT GROUP will fulfil this condition.
- Data protection laws must be respected.
7. Gifts and Invitations
Gifts, invitations and entertainment events are part of business behaviour in many parts of the world but should be considered cautiously.
- The acceptance of inappropriate gifts or hospitality (high value, large amount) may offer the possibility of misinterpretations.
- Appropriate business-related invitations are acceptable in countries where this is usual.
- CREBONIT GROUP doesn’t accept inappropriate gifts or other courtesies of customers, suppliers and competitors.
International and national laws and regulations, which apply in our line of business, must be followed strictly by our employees. The statutory regulations, guided during quality management, gives information on legislation relevant for us. Furthermore, the internal guidelines of CREBONIT GROUP must be followed.
- Any kind of payment or acceptance of money (except with special permission of the superior) or bribes is strictly forbidden! This includes kickbacks or other kind of payments, companies should receive to get an advantage for CREBONIT GROUP in this way.
- CREBONIT GROUP respects the significance of health and security of any employee. We also take notice of our responsibility for the environment. This requires compliance with all national and international laws and provisions.
- Supposed non-compliance of environmental regulations and laws must be announced immediately to the respective executive board.
Salzburg, January 2019
Board of Directors