Crebonit Premium Coatings provides reliable and long-lasting protection for a wide range of railway infrastructure with a special focus on products for outdoor and indoor coatings and bogies.
We offer a comprehensive portfolio of coating solutions with established performance and reliability for the rail vehicle industry. We are a significant supplier of paints and coatings for outdoor, indoor, tank-inside and bogie coatings for more than 10 years.
The requirements for RAIL exterior coatings of rail vehicles differ significantly to RAIL interior or other segments. In addition to optical requirements the coating systems must be resistant against extremely high mechanical loads and climatic impacts. Therefore there are special tests for the suitability of vehicle washing facilities.
„CREBORAIL System is especially developed for the field of RAIL exterior and offer significant advantages:
- excellent UV-stability
- especially high mechanical and chemical resistance values
- large application-technology Spectre
- completely synchronised system
- crebomix (modular production system) available
- Wet-on-wet application
- Extremely fast lead time at coating due to short intervals
- low VOC values
- Admittance of various railway companies
Besides paint systems for passenger carriages (Passage) we have also developed an extensive product range for freight wagons (Cargo). Starting from 1K products for the cost-efficient repair of common freight wagons up to high-quality 2K PU and EP-thick film systems, which are also suitable for food transport. All product systems can be supplied as solvent-based and waterborne. Hundreds of freight wagons have already successfully been coated with our products.
The undercarriages of rail vehicles belong, together with the passenger compartments, to the particularly security-related components, which have to meet special requirements to mechanical and chemical resistance of the coating.
The requirements of the certifying bodies, the applicator and the customers have been fulfilled for over 5 years. Resulting from this experience are high quality and sophisticated coating systems which have been providing their reliable service for many years.
Crebonit Premium Coatings offers you following advantages:
- Systems for every kind of application (such as bogies, wheel sets)
- Low solvent, highly flexible EP-systems with extreme short drying times
- Monocoat´s (1-layer solutions)
- Waterborne systems
- Products in accordance with state hold Railway companies and certifying bodies
- Fulfilment of fire protection standards in acc. with EN 45545-2
RAIL Special Systems
Especially in the area of transport and industrial goods in the public sector, the exposure because of graffiti has increased. Alone in Austria cleaning expenses running into millions must be spent for the removal of graffiti. Crebonit Premium Coatings offers in this context a proposed solution:
The especially for the requirements of anti-graffiti developed system offers following advantages:
- Topcoat systems with anti-graffiti properties (CARGO) such as ZD55 and BD61
Pigmented top coatings with dirt-repellent properties for the decorative design of rail vehicles in the field of CARGO.
- Ant graffiti-Clearcoat-Systems (PASSAGE) such as ZK55 and BK61
Clear paint with anti-graffiti properties to protect the Basecoats for high requirements with regard to the cleanability.
- Available as solventborne and as waterborne product solution.